Bulgaria’s Borisov: Nobody in GERB Is More Prepared for PM Than Me
''I do not think there is anyone in GERB who is more prepared than me'', said outgoing Prime Minister Boyko Borisov, reported BGNES.
''As I have always said, when there are doubts about something, we should check and this is the role of the prosecutor,” said Borisov.
''I have already explained how to submit a decision made by default because the situation with the vaccines demanded that we act quickly,'' noted the former Prime Minister.
Borisov was questioned earlier on November 23 at the investigative service with Sofia City Prosecutor's Office in relation to the contracts for vaccines with Turkey.
''I have already explained why the decision was taken by default, and what our financial and economic intensions were in this situation. Precisely and clearly. If we had not come here, you would have asked why we haven’t been summoned. If everybody is talking so much about these vaccines, we should explain why we took this decision,” added the PM.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: MRF Will Not Support GERB for New Constitution and Grand National Assembly
- » Bulgaria: Chairman of Information Services - 4 Months is the Delivery of Voting Machines
- » Upholding the independence of the Bulgarian Prosecutor's Office: National Meeting on Monday
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended until August 31
- » Bulgaria: The Government Will Announce New Social Measures
- » Bulgaria: The National Assembly Accepted the Changes in the Cabinet