Bulgarian Govt Allocates Additional BGN 4.071M to Municipalities, Institutions
At a meeting on November 23, the government approved additional еxpenses and transfers amounting to BGN 4.071 M, announced the press center of the government.
Under the budget of the National Audit Office, BGN 140,000 were approved for additional expenses for 2016. These will be used for the payment of compensations to its retired employees.
A total of BGN 442,000 will be transferred to the budget of the Financial Supervision Commission (FSC) for membership fees owed to the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA) and the European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Authority (EIOPA).
A total of BGN 1.1 M will be provided to the Institute of Oceanology with the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences for the repair the Akademik research ship.
A total of BGN 1.85M have to be spent due to the recent amendments to the Electoral Code – for the preparation of the elections.
Out of this amount, the Central Election Commission will receive BGN 250,000 for providing information to the public.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs will be allocated BGN 1.6 M for organising the elections and the national referendum abroad.
Municipalities have been granted BGN 2.389 for urgent repairs.
- » First Crypto ATM Machines to be Launched in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria is Again Among the Leaders in Low Debt in the EU
- » Bulgaria Inflation Accelerates Further In June
- » IMF Chief: Clouds over Global Economy are 'Getting Darker by the Day'
- » The IMF Provides a $ 50 Billion Loan to Argentina
- » Erdogan Claims Turkish Lira’s Loss in Value a Manipulation against Turkey