Bulgaria's Tsvetanov: GERB Will Not Support Patriotic Front
At the present moment, we will not support the Patriotic Front for the forming of a government, said to journalists in Parliament the chairman of the parliamentary group of GERB Tsvetan Tsvetanov.
“We have announced our definitive political position that we will return the mandate which will be handed to us as the first political force in the current Parliament,” underlined Tsvetanov.
“So far as I know, BSP have also declined to form a government. GERB and BSP, with this clear position, have 122 deputies, which means that there is no way for the remaining political formations in the 43rd Parliament to form a majority that will support the election of a Parliament,” stated Tsvetanov.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » PM Borissov: It is Most Important to Protect our Medical Professionals, They Will Receive Bonus Remuneration
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor