PM Borisov To Be Interrogated in Relation To Vaccines Scandal As Well
It is expected that PM Boyko Borisov will be interrogated on Wednesday at 13:00 hrs at the investigative service with Sofia City Prosecutor’s Office in relation to the contracts for vaccines with Turkey.
Ministers Nikolay Nenchev, Meglena Kuneva, Temenuzhka Petkova and Rumyana Bachvarova gave their statements in relation to the vaccines scandal at the investigative service on Tuesday.
Former Social Minister Ivaylo Kalfin was seen earlier on Wednesday waiting to give his statement.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov: We Will Seek a Fair Update of Pensions, Third Month in a Row All 2.1 Million Pensioners Will Receive a Supplement
- » Bulgaria: MRF Will Not Support GERB for New Constitution and Grand National Assembly
- » Bulgaria: Chairman of Information Services - 4 Months is the Delivery of Voting Machines
- » Upholding the independence of the Bulgarian Prosecutor's Office: National Meeting on Monday
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended until August 31
- » Bulgaria: The Government Will Announce New Social Measures