Bulgarian President To Hold Talks With Patriotic Front, BDC-Naroden Sayuz
President Rossen Plevneliev will hold talks with representatives of the Patriotic Front and the Bulgarian Democratic Centre – Naroden Sayuz within the framework of the political consultations with the parties represented in Parliament for dealing with the government crisis.
The president is looking for an option for the forming of a government within the framework of the current Parliament, including a programme cabinet or a cabinet with broad political support.
Whether this could happen will be discussed on Wednesday with the Patriots and the Bulgarian Democratic Centre.
The potential dates for snap elections and the tasks of Parliament before it is disbanded are the other topics of the consultations.
GERB, BSP, DPS and the Reformist Bloc already confirmed that they have no intention of forming a new cabinet within the framework of the current Parliament and that they will not propose ministers for a possible caretaker government.
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor