Bulgarian President To Hold Talks With Patriotic Front, BDC-Naroden Sayuz
President Rossen Plevneliev will hold talks with representatives of the Patriotic Front and the Bulgarian Democratic Centre – Naroden Sayuz within the framework of the political consultations with the parties represented in Parliament for dealing with the government crisis.
The president is looking for an option for the forming of a government within the framework of the current Parliament, including a programme cabinet or a cabinet with broad political support.
Whether this could happen will be discussed on Wednesday with the Patriots and the Bulgarian Democratic Centre.
The potential dates for snap elections and the tasks of Parliament before it is disbanded are the other topics of the consultations.
GERB, BSP, DPS and the Reformist Bloc already confirmed that they have no intention of forming a new cabinet within the framework of the current Parliament and that they will not propose ministers for a possible caretaker government.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend