Half of Bulgarians' Income Returned to Treasury in Taxes, Contributions
Half of the annual income of every Bulgarian is returned to the treasury in the form of personal tax burden, showed estimates of the economists at the Institute for Market Economy.
The tax burden of every working Bulgarian reaches up to 45% of his/her income and when municipal taxes and fees are added, it becomes nearly 50%.
Social security contributions, VAT and excise tax make up the greatest burden.
According to economists, every single Bulgarian will pay to the treasury BGN 5,140 for expenses planned under budget 2017. The amount accrued for every Bulgarian under the state debt over the years is an additional BGN 3,340.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Feature-Rich Bitcoin Mining Software Programs
- » Bulgaria: National Plan for Absorption of Covid-19 Funding by End of 2020
- » Bulgaria Borrowed BGN 5 Billion from International Markets
- » The Rise of Cryptocurrencies – Bitcoin Safety Measures
- » Bulgarian MPs Increase Minimum Unemployment Benefit
- » Android Versus iOS Apps: Which Is Better for Cryptocurrency Traders?