Bulgaria's LA General Consulate To Launch Donation Campaign for Memorial Plaque
Bulgaria’s General Consulate in Los Angeles, together with Bulgarian associations, Bulgarian schools in the city and friends of Bulgaria, will launch on December 3 a donation campaign for the collection of funds for the setting up of a memorial plaque commemorating the saving of Bulgarian Jews.
The memorial plaque will be displayed in front of the Museum of the Holocaust in the centre of Los Angeles. The plaque will read BULGARIA.
- » World Cup: Pussy Riot Protesters Charged over Pitch Demonstration
- » The Cleanest and the Dirtiest Beaches on the Black Sea Coast
- » New Outbreak of Bird Flu in Dobrich
- » Protest in Sofia Against the Euthanasia of Healthy Animals in Strandzha
- » Peter Bence with a Concert in Bulgaria
- » Health Workers Protest in Athens