Bulgaria's LA General Consulate To Launch Donation Campaign for Memorial Plaque
Bulgaria’s General Consulate in Los Angeles, together with Bulgarian associations, Bulgarian schools in the city and friends of Bulgaria, will launch on December 3 a donation campaign for the collection of funds for the setting up of a memorial plaque commemorating the saving of Bulgarian Jews.
The memorial plaque will be displayed in front of the Museum of the Holocaust in the centre of Los Angeles. The plaque will read BULGARIA.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Timing Matters: 10-Hour Eating Window Enhances Mood and Hunger, Study Finds
- » Alarming Reality: 17% of Bulgarian Babies and Young Children Live in Poverty
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mild and Windy Saturday, Rain Approaching Sunday
- » This Month is Sofia's 50th Book Fair: A Literary Milestone
- » Sexual Transmission Dominates New HIV Cases in Bulgaria
- » Sofia University Secures Top Spot in Bulgarian Higher Education Rankings