Plovdiv To Host Third Edition of Outsourcing Destination Bulgaria
Plovdiv is the host of the third edition of the business forum Outsourcing Destination Bulgaria.
The topic this year is related to the future of the industry and economic growth and their relation to new technologies in the processing sector.
Trakia region and Plovdiv attract nearly BGN 3.2 B in investments in assets each year, while investments in innovations reach about BGN 50 M.
- » Angelkova Expects 5% Growth in Foreign Tourists
- » India Raises Import Duties for US
- » A New German Plant Opens 2000 Jobs in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Farmers are Preparing to Protest over Changes in Farmland Law
- » The Average Salary in Bulgaria Increases by about 10% in Recent Years
- » Bulgarian Sauvignon Blanc Received an International Award