Bulgaria's President To Hold Talks With DPS, Reformist Bloc
On Tuesday, President Rossen Plevneliev will talk separately with representatives of DPS and the Reformist Bloc within the framework of the political consultations with the parties represented in Parliament.
After the resignation of the cabinet, the president is discussing with politicians the options for forming a government within the framework of the current Parliament, potential dates for snap parliamentary elections, as well as the tasks that have to be completed by Parliament before it is disbanded.
DPS will meet Plevneliev first. Later, the president will talk to representatives of the Reformist Bloc.
Last week, GERB and BSP confirmed that they have no intention of forming a new cabinet within the framework of the current Parliament.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend