Pope Francis: All Priests Have Right To Grant Absolution for Abortion
All priests will have the right to grant absolution for abortion, announced Pope Francis on Monday, reported AFP.
This was a temporary measure introduced on the occasion of the jubilee year of the Vatican but, now, the decision of the leader of the Catholic Church will remain permanent.
“As of now, I give all priests the right, in accordance with their office, the ability to forgive those who have committed the sin of abortion,” said the pope while commemorating the end of the jubilee year of mercy which ended on November 20.
- » EU Looks to Screen Migrants in Africa to Stop Boatloads
- » Melania Trump Wears 'I Really don't Care do u?' Jacket on Migrant Visit
- » Russia and the UK are Running out of Beer because of the World Cup
- » The Bulgarian Presidency Drives the Debate on the Need to Further Promote Inclusive Education in Europe
- » Transparent and Predictable Working Conditions: Council Reaches General Approach
- » Eurogroup Statement on the Occasion of its 20th Anniversary