Bulgarian Court Sentences Roma Boss Kiril Rashkov
The Specialised Penal Court has sentenced the Roma boss Kiril Rashkov – Tsar Kiro (King Kiro) to two years in prison and a fine of BGN 10,000 for the illegal possession of mercury, as well as of coins with archaeological and cultural-historical value.
- » German Police Officers Detained Three People on Suspicion of a Bomb Attack
- » Pirates Attacked an Italian Ship in the Gulf of Mexico
- » Turkish Authorities Found a Truck with 82 Migrants Traveling to Europe (VIDEO)
- » Greek Police Busted a Human Trafficking Group
- » A 50-Year-Old Man Was Stabbed in the Capital's "Iztok" Neighbourhood
- » A Man Robbed Bank Branch in Sofia