Bulgarian Court Sentences Roma Boss Kiril Rashkov
Crime | November 21, 2016, Monday // 15:21
The Specialised Penal Court has sentenced the Roma boss Kiril Rashkov – Tsar Kiro (King Kiro) to two years in prison and a fine of BGN 10,000 for the illegal possession of mercury, as well as of coins with archaeological and cultural-historical value.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Police Operation in Kazanlak
- » Bulgaria: 25 Migrants were Detained near Simeonovgrad
- » Bulgaria: 8 Illegal Migrants and their Driver were Detained in Sofia
- » A Bulgarian Woman close to the "Crypto Queen" Ruja Ignatova was Extradited to the US
- » Bulgaria: 11 Detained after the Mass Brawl with Axes and Hoes in Kazanlak
- » Bulgaria’s Interior Minister: It is a Tradition for Migrant Traffickers to Not Stop after Police Signals them