Bulgaria's Road Infrastructure Agency Chief Steps Down
The chairman of the Board of Directors of Road Infrastructure Agency Lazar Lazarov has tendered in his resignation at the Regional Development Ministry.
Lazarov pointed out that he would like to vacate the post due to personal reasons as of December 1.
Minister Lilyana Pavlova has accepted the resignation of Lazarov.
It is expected that Doncho Atanasov, a member of the Board of Directors, will succeed Lazarov.
- » New Camel at the Sofia Zoo
- » Fire Rescue Operation Training was Carried out in Burgas Port
- » At 13 Hours and 7 Minutes Today in Bulgaria will be Astronomical Summer
- » The Green Parking Zone in Sofia will be Expanded from November 1
- » A Sharp Slowdown in Wage Growth in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Municipality Stops the Movement of Tram №7 on Bulgaria Blvd.