Terrorist Attack Prevented in France
A terrorist act has been prevented in France during the weekend, announced the French Interior Minister.
Bernard Cazeneuve specified that seven people have been arrested in Marseilles and Strasbourg. They are between 29 and 37 years of age.
Cazeneuve did not reveal the potential target of the attack.
The arrests were made on the eve of the Christmas bazaar in Strasbourg which attracts tourists from all over Europe.
- » Croatia's Chief State Attorney Resigns
- » Bulgaria Allocates BGN 200,000 for Albania
- » The EU has Imposed Additional Sanctions on Syria
- » Pompeo: Kosovo's Independence is Crucial to the Stability of the Region
- » Albania Hopes to Raise EUR 400 Million to Recover from the Earthquake
- » Albania to Receive € 3m Donation from the Netherlands to Deal with Powerful Earthquake Damage