Anti-Migrant Protests Continue in Bulgaria
The protests against migrants in Bulgaria continue.
There were protests in Varna and Harmanli on Sunday.
The organisers in Varna are the so-called Civil Initiative. They claim that most migrants arriving in Bulgaria are not refugees but economic migrants from Afghanistan, Pakistan and Iraq.
“We want security of the borders via military force, an annulment of illegal statuses and an end to the harsh violations of the law on the asylum and refugees.”
- » Bulgarian Socialist Party Files No-confidence Motion Against Borisov 3 Cabinet
- » First 20 Electric Buses Start Moving Around Sofia by the End of the Year
- » Bulgarian Registry Agency Seeks Additional Data-storage Capacity via Direct Contracting
- » Monthly Inflation in Bulgaria at 0.3% in September
- » TISPOL Special Operation Taking Place from 15 to 21 October Across Bulgaria
- » Chief Mufti in Bulgaria Demands Changes to Draft Laws on Religious Denominations