Anti-Migrant Protests Continue in Bulgaria
The protests against migrants in Bulgaria continue.
There were protests in Varna and Harmanli on Sunday.
The organisers in Varna are the so-called Civil Initiative. They claim that most migrants arriving in Bulgaria are not refugees but economic migrants from Afghanistan, Pakistan and Iraq.
“We want security of the borders via military force, an annulment of illegal statuses and an end to the harsh violations of the law on the asylum and refugees.”
- » Sofia's Electronic Ticket System in Public Transport will Cost over BGN 73 Million
- » Bulgaria Parliament Bars Government from Signing Deals on Migrant Readmissions
- » The Bulgarian Customs have Collected nearly BGN 4.6 Billion for the First Half of the Year
- » 1/3 of the Farmers in Bulgaria are over 65 Years of Age
- » BGN 20 Million is the Annual Cost of Street Lighting in Sofia
- » CPC Stops the Deal for "Nova Broadcasting Group"