Anti-Migrant Protests Continue in Bulgaria
The protests against migrants in Bulgaria continue.
There were protests in Varna and Harmanli on Sunday.
The organisers in Varna are the so-called Civil Initiative. They claim that most migrants arriving in Bulgaria are not refugees but economic migrants from Afghanistan, Pakistan and Iraq.
“We want security of the borders via military force, an annulment of illegal statuses and an end to the harsh violations of the law on the asylum and refugees.”
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended until August 31
- » Bulgaria: The Government Will Announce New Social Measures
- » Bulgaria: The National Assembly Accepted the Changes in the Cabinet
- » Protests in Bulgaria: 15th Day - Protesters Closed Ten Junctions in Sofia, Thrown Sunflower Seeds and Candy in Front of the Council of Ministers
- » Protests in Bulgaria: 14th Day in a Row Under the Motto "Let’s Block Sofia First and Then the State"
- » 13 Days Protests in Bulgaria: "We Are the Vote of No Confidence"