Bulgaria Marks Theatres Night on Saturday
Fifteen Bulgarian towns and cities are celebrating the Theatres Night on Saturday, with visitors being allowed behind the curtains a number of theaters performing late into the evening.
Art spaces, galleries and municipal cultural centres will also offer performances throght the capital Sofia.
The Sofia Opera will also admit visitors behind the scenes.
In Plovdiv, Ruse, Stara Zagora, Smolyan, Shumen, Blagoevgrad, Haskovo, Kazanlak, Targovishte, Simitli and Bosilegrad in Serbia (where the theatre of Pernik will have a guest performance).
The full program is available here [BG].
- » Green Libraries in Sofia's South Park
- » The International Film Festival Burgas Starts on July 20 with over 30 Films
- » All you Need to Know About Ayliak Parade in Plovdiv
- » Peter Bence with a Concert in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian illustration for Children from the 20s and 30s
- » Festival А TO JAZZ 2018 in Sofia