EP Drafts Resolution for Terminating Negotiations with Turkey
At its next plenary session, the European Parliament will discuss the resolution with a call to the European Union to stop the negotiations with Turkey on full membership of the EU due to the latest actions of the authorities in Turkey.
“The draft resolution will be discussed on November 22, while voting will take place on November 24,” related an EP source to RIA-Novosti agency.
According to the source, the resolution was submitted by the parliamentary fractions of the socialists and democrats, which is second in number and influence in the institution.
The resolution will not be of compulsory nature.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Eurostat: Annual Inflation in the Eurozone Fell to 8.5% in January
- » The European Commission approved Funds for Highway "Europa" from Sofia to Kalotina
- » Record Sales of Electric Cars in Europe for 2022
- » EU with Higher Solar and Wind Energy Production in 2022 than Gas
- » EU: The Eurozone will avoid Recession this Winter
- » A Greek Fighter Jet has Crashed in the Ionian Sea, the Two Pilots are Missing