EP Drafts Resolution for Terminating Negotiations with Turkey
At its next plenary session, the European Parliament will discuss the resolution with a call to the European Union to stop the negotiations with Turkey on full membership of the EU due to the latest actions of the authorities in Turkey.
“The draft resolution will be discussed on November 22, while voting will take place on November 24,” related an EP source to RIA-Novosti agency.
According to the source, the resolution was submitted by the parliamentary fractions of the socialists and democrats, which is second in number and influence in the institution.
The resolution will not be of compulsory nature.
- » The European Parliament is Discussing Brexit
- » There Will be New Parliamentary Elections in Spain on November 10th
- » The European Parliament Backed Christine Lagarde as ECB chief
- » The Nomination of Lagarde for President of the ECB Will be Voted Today
- » Belgrade Opened Headquarters of the Transport Community for Southeast Europe
- » Food and Drug Shortages - the Worst Case Scenario For Brexit Without a Deal