BSP Demands Termination of Concession Procedure for Sofia Airport
BSP insists on the termination of the concession procedure for Sofia Airport. The spokesperson of the socialists Zhelyo Boychev stated:
“The arguments are very clear. An outgoing government, followed by a caretaker cabinet, cannot have a say in such significant issues. In essence, the national airport, according to the documentation, must be given under concession for 35 years and we think that a regularly elected government, with a new majority in the next Parliament, must have a say in this.”
Outgoing Finance Minister Goranov stated that giving Sofia Airport under concession is a better way to run it.
“I continue to believe that this is the better way to run Sofia Airport. Besides the effect on the entire transport system that this considerable additional resource would have, I am of the opinion that a new investor will improve the service… at least the practice in Europe is such.”
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » American Companies - in fourth place among Investors in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Fuel to Increase in Price to 3 leva while Lukoil makes 1 Billion 800 Million Excess Profit
- » January 1, 2025 - Bulgaria’s New Target Date for Entry into the Eurozone
- » Brain Business Jobs in Bulgaria Grow Strongly
- » Bulgaria is 43rd in the World in terms of Economic Freedom
- » Musk admits that “X” might become a Paid Platform