Bulgaria's Goranov: There Will Be No Problem With Payment of Belene Debt
There will be no problem with the payment of the debt for the Belene NPP, stated outgoing Finance Minister Vladislav Goranov after the approval of the budget by Parliament at first reading.
“I am optimistic that we will receive, within the deadline specified in the agreement with the Russian side, a permission from the European Commission for the admissibility of this payment,” added Goranov.
- » Over 5000 GWh have been Saved in Bulgaria in the 2014-2017 Period
- » Bulgaria Preparing to Open Tender for Offshore Oil, Gas Exploration Permit
- » New Plasma Melting Plant Opens at Bulgaria's Nuclear Power Site
- » Prices Electricity in Romania Drop by about 3.5%
- » The Gas Prices in Bulgaria Rise by 10.8% from July 1
- » World Bank, AIIB Allocate $1.2B Loan to Turkey for Natural Gas Storage Facility