Vietnamese Companies with Investment Interest in Bulgaria
The current political situation in the country will not affect Vietnam's investment interest in the country, Bulgarian and Vietnamese officials said on Friday.
The comment was made as Stamen Yanev, Executive Director of Invest Bulgaria Agency (IBA) held a working meeting with Mr Nguyen Thai Hoa, Commercial Counsellor at the Embassy of Vietnam in Bulgaria, the investment promotion agency said.
Mr Hoa expressed his satisfaction with the recent visit of Minister Lukarski in Vietnam, which has attracted the interest of many Vietnamese companies to invest in Bulgaria.
In 2015 trade turnover between Bulgaria and Vietnam amounted to USD 93 M, while the exports to Bulgaria is USD 43 M and the imports amounts to USD 50 M.
During the first seven months of 2016 the trade turnover between Vietnam and Bulgaria reached USD 61 M of which Bulgarian exports are USD 35 M and imports from Vietnam USD 26 M.
- » IMF Chief: Clouds over Global Economy are 'Getting Darker by the Day'
- » The IMF Provides a $ 50 Billion Loan to Argentina
- » Erdogan Claims Turkish Lira’s Loss in Value a Manipulation against Turkey
- » Every third Bulgarian has had Outstanding Loans, According to Eurostat
- » EC Predicts 3.8% Growth in Bulgaria in 2018
- » The Debt of Bulgaria for 2017 Amounts to BGN 25,064 Million