Bulgaria's DSB 'Not Launching New Political Project'
''There won't be a new project of Democrats for a Strong Bulgaria (DSB)'', said the leader of the party Radan Kanev on November, 17, according to Darik News.
He explained that his party is open to a new partnership and its ready also to participate in something new. Although earlier this week he announced that he is up to a new right-wing political project.
''It is necessary for people to work together against the political corruption and for Bulgaria to be saved from the mafia power in the country'', said Kanev. According to his words, the union will be finalized by the end of the year and soon it will become clear which people will be involved in it.
''Also in March 2017 there will be some clarity about the leadership and which candidates will participate in the upcoming early parliamentary elections''.
He noted that it is important to accomplish a radical reform of the judicial system, the electoral system and the decentralization of the public finances, which he called a ''responsibility of the power at the local level to the taxpayer's money and the services they receive''.
''Until then, the political system cannot have four years of stability especially when someone is dreaming of one-party system,'' he said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend