Christmas Supplement for Pensioners To Be Paid in December
The Christmas supplement to low pensions will be paid together with the money for December.
Elderly people whose pension is up to BGN 300 (all supplements included) will receive BGN 40 each – about 1,200,000 people. The rest of the pensioners (about 1 million people) will not receive a Christmas supplement, reported BNR.
The BGN 50 M needed for the supplement have been allocated via a decree of the government as early as last month.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Ministry of Labor and Social Policy: BGN 1 Million for Computers to Socially Disadvantaged Children in Bulgaria
- » Assoc. Prof. Kunchev: The Epidemic in Bulgaria is still Far from Over
- » CEM with a New Chairman - Betina Zhoteva
- » PM Borissov: It is Most Important to Protect our Medical Professionals, They Will Receive Bonus Remuneration
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General