Christmas Supplement for Pensioners To Be Paid in December
The Christmas supplement to low pensions will be paid together with the money for December.
Elderly people whose pension is up to BGN 300 (all supplements included) will receive BGN 40 each – about 1,200,000 people. The rest of the pensioners (about 1 million people) will not receive a Christmas supplement, reported BNR.
The BGN 50 M needed for the supplement have been allocated via a decree of the government as early as last month.
- » The Retainers on Grafa Boulevard Took Another Victim, her Husband Threw them on the Tram Track and Got Arrested
- » Bulgaria Launches Electronic Register for Organic Foods Industry
- » Bulgarian Interior Ministry: 44,539 Violations Detected During Speed Control Operation
- » Payment of Аid to Bulgarian Farmers who Culled Domestic Pigs Begins after September 1
- » SANS and Bulgarian Police Investigate Bomb Threats Against Bulgarian Media and Airports
- » The Council of Ministers Allocated Nearly BGN 21 million For Educational Benefits