Christmas Supplement for Pensioners To Be Paid in December
The Christmas supplement to low pensions will be paid together with the money for December.
Elderly people whose pension is up to BGN 300 (all supplements included) will receive BGN 40 each – about 1,200,000 people. The rest of the pensioners (about 1 million people) will not receive a Christmas supplement, reported BNR.
The BGN 50 M needed for the supplement have been allocated via a decree of the government as early as last month.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend