Bulgaria's Belene NPP Investigation Continues
The Belene NPP investigation is ongoing. The incriminating period is very long, every action, deal or activity of various employees is subject to our analysis of the evidence and there will be other indicted persons but we cannot announce who they are at this stage, stated the spokesperson of the Prosecutor General Rumyana Arnaudova, reported BGNES.
Outgoing Energy Minister Temenuzhka Petkova has also been interrogated as a witness in relation to the entire process of the construction of the Belene NPP from the beginning of 2006 until 2012.
- » The Bulgarian Energy Holding is on its Way to take Commitments in the BEH Gas Case
- » Over 5000 GWh have been Saved in Bulgaria in the 2014-2017 Period
- » Bulgaria Preparing to Open Tender for Offshore Oil, Gas Exploration Permit
- » New Plasma Melting Plant Opens at Bulgaria's Nuclear Power Site
- » Prices Electricity in Romania Drop by about 3.5%
- » The Gas Prices in Bulgaria Rise by 10.8% from July 1