Bulgaria To Lose BGN 2.7 B If Progressive Tax, BGN 300 Minimum Pension Are Approved
The treasury will lose over BGN 2.7 B if the minimum pension of BGN 300, insisted upon by the Patriotic Front, and the progressive income tax, demanded by BSP, are approved, stated Finance Minister Vladislav Goranov to journalists at the Council of Ministers.
The budget will lose BGN 1.5 B if a minimum pension of BGN 300 is introduced, stated Goranov, cited by BTA.
“Loses from the introduction of a progressive income tax will amount to BGN 1.236 B,” added Goranov.
On Thursday, the draft budget for 2017 will be discussed at first reading in the plenary hall.
Most parliamentary commissions already approved the document in spite of BSP and DPS deputies voting “against” en masse.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » What is EBRD's Economic Forecast for Bulgaria
- » Crypto Glossary- a Rundown with all the Vocabulary necessary to learn in the Crypto Industry
- » Is It A Good Idea To Trade USDC
- » Half of Bulgarians Do Not Approve of the Euro: Top 3 Eurozone Skeptics
- » Financial Advise for UK Expats Worldwide
- » Bulgaria: The Acceleration of Inflation Slows Down in August