If Third Mandate Handed to Patriotic Front, Govt Might Be Formed
Given a decision on the part of Bulgaria’s President Rosen Plevneliev to hand over the third mandate for the forming of a government within the framework of the 43rd Parliament to the Patriotic Front, the mandate might not be returned immediately, but an attempt might be made to form a government, reported Denvnik daily.
In this case, the most probable candidate for Prime Minister would be the leader of VMRO Krasimir Karakachanov.
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor