Approval of 2017 Budget To Depend on DPS, Patriotic Front
The approval of the draft budget for 2017 at first reading on Thursday will probably depend on the behaviour of DPS and Patriotic Front deputies.
At a meeting of the parliamentary commission on Wednesday, the two formations voted “against” the budget framework but it is not out of the question for some of their deputies to be absent from the plenary hall during the vote, thus leading to an approval of the budget.
BSP are adamant that they will vote against the budget.
“The draft budget will receive the support of the people who submitted it,” announced Finance Minister Goranov.
So far, the budget received the approval of parliamentary commissions thanks to the votes of GERB and the Reformist Bloc who, together, have 106 deputies.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Standard & Poor's Confirmed Bulgaria's Rating with a Stable Outlook
- » Bulgaria Officially Adopted the National Plan for Introduction of the Euro in 2024
- » Cryptocurrencies Went Down out of Consolidation
- » President of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development to Visit Bulgaria
- » Goldman Sachs has lowered China's Growth Forecast for 2022 to 4%
- » Bulgaria: Annual Inflation in April was 14.4%