Bulgarian and Romanian Tax Authorities will Fight VAT fraud
Bulgarian and Romanian tax authorities agreed оn making inspections of the high risk goods at the border between the two countries, during a meeting in Veliko Turnovo, on 16 November, according to the National Revenue Agency.
The aim is to strengthen the cooperation between Bulgaria and Romania in the field of a Value- Added Tax (VAT) and in the field of high risk goods. Inspectors from both countries discussed the future checks at the border crossings in Silistra and Danube Bridge 2 and between Vidin and Kalafat.
During the meeting in Veliko Turnovo both administrations also discussed the opportunities to improve the information exchange.
Romania said that after strengthening the fiscal controls by the Bulgarian authorities the traffic of illegal goods from Turkey to Romania significantly decreased.
For the first nine months of 2016 the fiscal control part of the National Revenue Agency has tracked the movement of over 2 B kg of high risk goods, including fruits and vegetables, meat, sugar, milk products, etc. The largest share among the tracked goods are fruits and vegetables
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend