Bulgaria's PM Appoints 2 Deputy FMs as Sweden, Netherlands Ambassadors
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov has dismissed two Deputy Ministers to send them on missions to Sweden and the Netherlands, the government has said.
Deputy Foreign Minister Valentin Poryazov will be Bulgaria's Ambassador to Sweden.
Rumen Aleksandrov, who holds the same office, is being appointed as the Ambassador to the Netherlands.
The decision has been announced during the cabinet's last meeting before its resignation is voted by Parliament.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Rainy, Another Cold Front Brings Temperatures Down
- » Bulgaria’s First Lady Hospitalized with Cerebral Aneurysm
- » Bulgaria: Anti-Covid Measures Lifted, Indoor Restaurants Open, Children Return to School
- » Bulgaria: Anti-Epidemic Measures Eased – Health Minister
- » Bulgaria: Non-Food Retail Chains Resume Work after Threat to Stage Protests
- » Breaking News: Bulgaria’s PM Boyko Borissov Resigns His Seat in Parliament