Bulgaria's PM Appoints 2 Deputy FMs as Sweden, Netherlands Ambassadors
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov has dismissed two Deputy Ministers to send them on missions to Sweden and the Netherlands, the government has said.
Deputy Foreign Minister Valentin Poryazov will be Bulgaria's Ambassador to Sweden.
Rumen Aleksandrov, who holds the same office, is being appointed as the Ambassador to the Netherlands.
The decision has been announced during the cabinet's last meeting before its resignation is voted by Parliament.
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor