Bulgaria's PM Appoints 2 Deputy FMs as Sweden, Netherlands Ambassadors
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov has dismissed two Deputy Ministers to send them on missions to Sweden and the Netherlands, the government has said.
Deputy Foreign Minister Valentin Poryazov will be Bulgaria's Ambassador to Sweden.
Rumen Aleksandrov, who holds the same office, is being appointed as the Ambassador to the Netherlands.
The decision has been announced during the cabinet's last meeting before its resignation is voted by Parliament.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended until August 31
- » Bulgaria: The Government Will Announce New Social Measures
- » Bulgaria: The National Assembly Accepted the Changes in the Cabinet
- » Protests in Bulgaria: 15th Day - Protesters Closed Ten Junctions in Sofia, Thrown Sunflower Seeds and Candy in Front of the Council of Ministers
- » Protests in Bulgaria: 14th Day in a Row Under the Motto "Let’s Block Sofia First and Then the State"
- » 13 Days Protests in Bulgaria: "We Are the Vote of No Confidence"