Bulgaria's PM Appoints 2 Deputy FMs as Sweden, Netherlands Ambassadors
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov has dismissed two Deputy Ministers to send them on missions to Sweden and the Netherlands, the government has said.
Deputy Foreign Minister Valentin Poryazov will be Bulgaria's Ambassador to Sweden.
Rumen Aleksandrov, who holds the same office, is being appointed as the Ambassador to the Netherlands.
The decision has been announced during the cabinet's last meeting before its resignation is voted by Parliament.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend