Juncker 'Hails Bulgaria's Role in EU' in Letter to President-Elect
EU Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker has sent a letter to Bulgarian President-elect Rumen Radev praising his country's central role in decision-making within the European Union, public broadcaster BNR reports.
Juncker has congratulated Radev on his election on Sunday.
He has urged Bulgaria's next President to commit personally to providing political stability, the public radio quotes him as saying in a letter of which it claims to have a copy.
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov: We Suggest to Have a Cybersecurity Department in the European Commission
- » Fitch Agency: Bulgaria Could Adopt the Euro in 2023
- » Politico: Bulgaria Wants ''Agriculture'' Department in the New European Commission
- » Kristalina Georgieva's Chances to Head the IMF are Increasing
- » Bulgaria will Provide BGN 148,395 in Grants to Serbia, Montenegro, Armenia and Georgia
- » Eurostat: Bulgaria Ranks First in the EU in Terms of Road Accident Rates