Bulgaria's Toll System Public Procurement Order Halted
A series of complaints filed with the Commission for the Protection of Competition (KZK) has blocked the public procurement order for the toll system yet again, showed data in the register of the anti-monopoly regulator.
Two of the complaints were filed on Monday and the third one is from Tuesday, reported investor.bg.
The system for public procurement orders of the Road Infrastructure Agency also shows a notification to all participants in the procedure that it is temporarily halted due to the complaints.
The public procurement order for the toll system was announced at the beginning of April.
- » Bulgaria Parliament Bars Government from Signing Deals on Migrant Readmissions
- » The Bulgarian Customs have Collected nearly BGN 4.6 Billion for the First Half of the Year
- » 1/3 of the Farmers in Bulgaria are over 65 Years of Age
- » BGN 20 Million is the Annual Cost of Street Lighting in Sofia
- » CPC Stops the Deal for "Nova Broadcasting Group"
- » CPC Prohibit "Inercom" from Buying "CEZ Bulgaria"