Bulgaria To Open Consulate in Moldova's Taraclia
President Rossen Plevneliev confirmed Bulgaria’s constant support for the European integration of Moldova.
Plevneliev, who is on an official visit to Moldova at the invitation of his counterpart Nicolae Timofti, expressed his satisfaction with the progress of reforms in Moldova and described these as “an encouraging signal about the irreversibility of the process of European integration.”
Plevneliev and Timofti reaffirmed their agreement on the opening of a Bulgarian Consulate in Taraclia. The Foreign Ministry of Moldova has agreed for the consulate to be opened became clear after the talks between the two presidents.
- » Marking Nelson Mandela's 100th Birthday, A Message from the South African Embassy in Bulgaria
- » Skype Is Finally Getting A Call Recording Feature
- » Elon Musk Apologises to Thai Cave Diver for Twitter Attack
- » EU to Hit Google with 4.3 Billion Euro Fine in Android Case
- » Amazon Workers Strike, Call For Prime Day Boycott To Protest Working Conditions
- » EU Law Enforcement and Google Take on Terrorist Propaganda in Latest EUROPOL Referral Action Days