US Embassy 'Looks Forward to Working with Rumen Radev'
The US Embassy in Sofia has congratulated Bulgarian President-elect Rumen Radev upon his victory on Sunday.
The diplomatic mission says, in a statement also published on its Facebook page, that it "looks forward to working with him to advance the goals Bulgaria and the United States share, including increased prosperity for our people, transatlantic ties and values, NATO engagement and solidarity, defense modernization, and border security."
The United States is committed to continuing to strengthen and deepen the friendship and partnership between our peoples.
- » US Ambassador to Bulgaria Visited Headquarters of MRF Party
- » Bulgaria Shows Great Interest in Azerbaijan's Global Projects
- » Bulgaria Appointed Honorary Consul in the Dominican Republic
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Met with the Bavarian Chief Public Prosecutor
- » Morocco's Foreign Minister Arrives on a Visit to Bulgaria
- » Ukrainian Embassy Condemns Visit of Bulgarian Politicians to Occupied Crimea