US Embassy 'Looks Forward to Working with Rumen Radev'
The US Embassy in Sofia has congratulated Bulgarian President-elect Rumen Radev upon his victory on Sunday.
The diplomatic mission says, in a statement also published on its Facebook page, that it "looks forward to working with him to advance the goals Bulgaria and the United States share, including increased prosperity for our people, transatlantic ties and values, NATO engagement and solidarity, defense modernization, and border security."
The United States is committed to continuing to strengthen and deepen the friendship and partnership between our peoples.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Speaker of Parliament: North Macedonia should Not Waste Time but should fulfill the Criteria for EU Membership
- » Bulgaria’s MFA on Kovachevski's words: Any Analogy with the Suffering of the Ukrainian people is Cynical and Inadmissible
- » Bulgaria’s Foreign Minister urged India to influence Russia to End the War against Ukraine
- » North Macedonia explained why a Bulgarian MEP was not allowed to enter the country
- » The Macedonian MFA: Bulgarian MEP Kovachev does not meet the Conditions for Entry into the Country
- » North Macedonia did not allow a Bulgarian MEP to enter the country