Putin Congratulates Bulgaria's Rumen Radev on Presidential Election Win
Russian President Vladimir Putin has congratulated Bulgaria's President-elect Rumen Radev on his victory in the vote on Sunday.
"The head of the Russian state has marked a significant potential for further development of Russian-Bulgarian relations based on the centuries-long traditions of friendship, of cultural and spiritual proximity," the Kremlin's website quotes Putin as saying.
Russia's President has expressed hope that joint effort will successfully "give a new impulse to bilateral political dialogue, and also to expand constructive cooperation in different areas in the interest of the two states' brotherly peoples."
He has also wished Radev success in the responsible stately activities.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » North Macedonia’s Foreign Minister: Bulgarian Clubs should Change their Names
- » Bulgaria’s MFA summons the Macedonian Ambassador because of the Beating of a Bulgarian in Ohrid
- » In 2022, Bulgaria declared 84 Russian Officials as Persona Non Grata
- » Bulgaria’s MFA summons the Russian Ambassador over the "Grozev" Case
- » Zelensky replaces the Ukrainian Ambassador in Bulgaria
- » France got Angered by a Racist Comment made by the Leader of Bulgaria’s “Vazrazhdane” Political Party