Putin Congratulates Bulgaria's Rumen Radev on Presidential Election Win
Russian President Vladimir Putin has congratulated Bulgaria's President-elect Rumen Radev on his victory in the vote on Sunday.
"The head of the Russian state has marked a significant potential for further development of Russian-Bulgarian relations based on the centuries-long traditions of friendship, of cultural and spiritual proximity," the Kremlin's website quotes Putin as saying.
Russia's President has expressed hope that joint effort will successfully "give a new impulse to bilateral political dialogue, and also to expand constructive cooperation in different areas in the interest of the two states' brotherly peoples."
He has also wished Radev success in the responsible stately activities.
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov in Munich: Relations between Bulgaria and Germany are Excellent
- » North Macedonia PM Zaev: We have never been Closer to Bulgaria
- » President Radev: For Bulgaria, Cooperation with UNESCO is of Prime Importance
- » The Chairman of the Bulgarian National Assembly Leads a Bulgarian Delegation to the Pope for the Holiday
- » New President of Ukraine Confirmed Commitments to Open School with Advanced Study of Bulgarian Language
- » Bulgarian President: For Bulgaria, Germany is a Strategic Partner in the EU and a Very Close Partner in NATO