Putin Congratulates Bulgaria's Rumen Radev on Presidential Election Win
Russian President Vladimir Putin has congratulated Bulgaria's President-elect Rumen Radev on his victory in the vote on Sunday.
"The head of the Russian state has marked a significant potential for further development of Russian-Bulgarian relations based on the centuries-long traditions of friendship, of cultural and spiritual proximity," the Kremlin's website quotes Putin as saying.
Russia's President has expressed hope that joint effort will successfully "give a new impulse to bilateral political dialogue, and also to expand constructive cooperation in different areas in the interest of the two states' brotherly peoples."
He has also wished Radev success in the responsible stately activities.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus
- » The Presidents of Bulgaria and Romania Rumen Radev and Klaus Iohannis Discussed the Efficient Supplies of Food and Raw Materials in the Conditions of Crisis
- » The Government has Approved a Program for Supporting Bulgarian Communities Abroad