Putin Congratulates Bulgaria's Rumen Radev on Presidential Election Win
Russian President Vladimir Putin has congratulated Bulgaria's President-elect Rumen Radev on his victory in the vote on Sunday.
"The head of the Russian state has marked a significant potential for further development of Russian-Bulgarian relations based on the centuries-long traditions of friendship, of cultural and spiritual proximity," the Kremlin's website quotes Putin as saying.
Russia's President has expressed hope that joint effort will successfully "give a new impulse to bilateral political dialogue, and also to expand constructive cooperation in different areas in the interest of the two states' brotherly peoples."
He has also wished Radev success in the responsible stately activities.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » ‘Sofa-gate’ Brings More Headaches for EU
- » US Ready to Expel Russian Diplomats, Impose New Sanctions
- » Foreign Diplomats Leave North Korea Capital amid Acute Shortage of Essential Goods
- » Russian Ambassador Invited to Italy’s Foreign Ministry amid Espionage Case
- » North Macedonia Comes out with Protest Note in Response to Bulgarian MEP Outburst
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister Invited Ambassador of North Macedonia for Conversation