Putin Congratulates Bulgaria's Rumen Radev on Presidential Election Win
Russian President Vladimir Putin has congratulated Bulgaria's President-elect Rumen Radev on his victory in the vote on Sunday.
"The head of the Russian state has marked a significant potential for further development of Russian-Bulgarian relations based on the centuries-long traditions of friendship, of cultural and spiritual proximity," the Kremlin's website quotes Putin as saying.
Russia's President has expressed hope that joint effort will successfully "give a new impulse to bilateral political dialogue, and also to expand constructive cooperation in different areas in the interest of the two states' brotherly peoples."
He has also wished Radev success in the responsible stately activities.
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister Will Participate in the Council for Foreign Affairs and the General Affairs Council in Luxembourg
- » Information Days for Bulgarian Citizens in Cyprus
- » Foreign Minister: We will Establish Regular Contact between the Diplomats of Bulgaria and UAE
- » Rumen Radev Met with Hungarian President Janos Ader in Budapest
- » TASS: Russia Ready to Develop Cooperation with Bulgaria
- » The Process of Preparing the Bulgaria-Romania Program 2021-2027 was Launched