Putin Congratulates Bulgaria's Rumen Radev on Presidential Election Win
Russian President Vladimir Putin has congratulated Bulgaria's President-elect Rumen Radev on his victory in the vote on Sunday.
"The head of the Russian state has marked a significant potential for further development of Russian-Bulgarian relations based on the centuries-long traditions of friendship, of cultural and spiritual proximity," the Kremlin's website quotes Putin as saying.
Russia's President has expressed hope that joint effort will successfully "give a new impulse to bilateral political dialogue, and also to expand constructive cooperation in different areas in the interest of the two states' brotherly peoples."
He has also wished Radev success in the responsible stately activities.
- » Bulgaria's Largest Recipient of Development Assistance Is North Macedonia
- » Controversial Former Head of the Bulgarian Anti-corruption Commission Appointed Consul in Valencia
- » Iran and Bulgaria Pledge to Deepen Ties
- » Turkmenistan and Bulgaria Discussing Joint Projects
- » Borissov and Medvedev Discuss Belene NPP and Our Cooperation on Two eas
- » The Japanese Foreign Minister Is on a Two-Day Visit to Bulgaria