New Addresses of Voting Sections Abroad Posted by Bulgaria's Foreign Ministry
The Ministry of Foreign affairs has published a list with information about new addresses of electoral sections abroad for the second round of the presidential elections on November 13, announced the ministry.
Corrections have been made to the addresses of voting sections in the USA, Spain, France and Germany.
The list is still being updated.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » What Is in Focus of Bulgaria's New Interim Government
- » Political Parties Do Not Disclose Their Presidential Candidates for Fear of Unleashing Smear Campaign
- » Bulgaria's Labor Market during Pandemic as Reflected by Tuk-Tam Career Hive Forum
- » Current Anti-Covid Measures are Here to Stay, despite Protests
- » Hackers Meddle with Bulgaria's Online Population Census
- » Bulgarian Retirees to Receive BGN120 Bonus for Three Final Months of 2021