No Bulgarians Injured in Explosion in Afghanistan Military Base
No Bulgarian military personnel from the contingent of the Bulgarian army participating in NATO’s mission in Afghanistan Resolute Support have been injured in an explosion at the airforce military base Bagram, reported the press centre of the Defence Ministry.
Four people died and 14 were injured in the explosion which shook the largest American base in Afghanistan early this morning. Taliban rebels have claimed responsibility for the explosion.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Thousands of Dead after Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria (OVERVIEW)
- » European Commission: The Imposition of Additional Conditions for Schengen on Bulgaria is Unfair
- » New 7.5 Earthquake in Turkey
- » Russia Closed the only Road to Georgia
- » Day 348 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Putin Promised Former Israeli PM to Not Kill Zelensky
- » World Leaders expressed Sympathy and Willingness to Help after the Earthquake in Turkey