Turkish Govt, Opposition Agree on Introducing Presidential System
Turkish Prime Minister Binali Y?ld?r?m has stated that the ruling Justice and Development Party (AKP) will introduce a presidential system in the country with the help of the opposition Nationalist Movement Party, reported Anadolu Agency, cited by Focus agency.
“We will make the necessary changes to the constitution with the help of the Nationalist Movement Party,” stated the PM.
He praised the leader of the party Devlet Bah?eli stating that he “has assumed the responsibility for the solution of this very important issue.”
The introduction of a presidential system has been on the agenda since Recep Erdogan was elected as President of the country in August 2014.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 47 Police Officers Injured during a Protest in North Macedonia against the French Proposal
- » The Macedonian Arsonist from Bitola burned the French Proposal, 4 Policemen Injured in Anti-Bulgarian Clashes
- » Insults in Skopje against Bulgaria and the French Proposal
- » North Macedonia’s Foreign Minister: The Macedonian Language will become Official in the EU
- » Macron: I am Convinced that We Found a Compromise Solution for Bulgaria and N Macedonia
- » North Macedonia Postpones the Debate on the "French Proposal"