Turkey's Erdogan Praises Belarus' Lukashenko for Opening Mosque
Turkish President Recep Erdogan, who is visiting Belarus, attributed great significance to the opening of a mosque in the capital Minsk.
According to Erdogan, this is happening at a moment when there is growing islamophobia and discrimination of various religions in Europe.
“This is especially true for those circles who are trying to teach lessons in democracy and tolerance but their actions violate the rights of Muslims,” stated Erdogan and praised Belarus leader Alexander Lukashenko for his tolerance.
The Turkish President accused the EU of the lack of financial support for the refugees in his country and warned again that it is possible that 3 million migrants might head to Europe.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Stoltenberg: We Look Forward to Northern Macedonia Joining NATO
- » The Early Elections in Northern Macedonia Will Be on April 12th
- » Erdogan Threatens EU to Open Borders to Refugees
- » Northern Macedonia is Expected to Receive the Green Light to Begin EU Accession Talks
- » Turkey Sells Two of Its Islands
- » Athens Blamed Ankara For the Migrant Crisis