Turkey's Erdogan Praises Belarus' Lukashenko for Opening Mosque
Turkish President Recep Erdogan, who is visiting Belarus, attributed great significance to the opening of a mosque in the capital Minsk.
According to Erdogan, this is happening at a moment when there is growing islamophobia and discrimination of various religions in Europe.
“This is especially true for those circles who are trying to teach lessons in democracy and tolerance but their actions violate the rights of Muslims,” stated Erdogan and praised Belarus leader Alexander Lukashenko for his tolerance.
The Turkish President accused the EU of the lack of financial support for the refugees in his country and warned again that it is possible that 3 million migrants might head to Europe.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Dramatic Increase in COVID-19 Infection in Balkan Countries
- » For the Serbian Patriarch, North Macedonia does not exist
- » Local Elections are being Held in North Macedonia
- » 44 Percent of Adults in North Macedonia have been Vaccinated
- » Protests and Political Instability in Slovenia Before EU-Western Balkans Summit
- » Entering North Macedonia will Require Vaccination Certificate Starting September 1