Turkey's Erdogan Praises Belarus' Lukashenko for Opening Mosque
Turkish President Recep Erdogan, who is visiting Belarus, attributed great significance to the opening of a mosque in the capital Minsk.
According to Erdogan, this is happening at a moment when there is growing islamophobia and discrimination of various religions in Europe.
“This is especially true for those circles who are trying to teach lessons in democracy and tolerance but their actions violate the rights of Muslims,” stated Erdogan and praised Belarus leader Alexander Lukashenko for his tolerance.
The Turkish President accused the EU of the lack of financial support for the refugees in his country and warned again that it is possible that 3 million migrants might head to Europe.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Austria urged North Macedonia to include Bulgarians in its Constitution
- » North Macedonia's Foreign Minister: We must make the Changes in our Constitution
- » Montenegro 2023: Deciding between the Past and the Future
- » The Мinimum Wage in Greece becomes 780 Еuros
- » Borrell: North Macedonia made a Commitment to Include in its Constitution Citizens of other Nationalities such as Bulgarians
- » Greece is Blocked by a Massive General Strike