Slavi Trifonov To Appeal CEC Decision on Referendum
The initiative committee of Slavi Trifonov will appeal the final result of the referendum before the Supreme Administrative Court, reported bTV.
Yesterday, the Central Election Commission (CEC) announced the final result, according to which exactly 12,027 votes are not sufficient in order to make the referendum compulsory. Still, the questions in the referendum will have to be reviewed by deputies.
A total of 3,488,558 people voted in the referendum, while 3,500,585 votes were needed – the number of votes at the last parliamentary elections.
The decision may be appealed within 7 days.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend