Regional Minister: BGN 370 M Provided for Urban Development for 2014-2020
We are providing BGN 370 M for investments via funds for urban development and the development of cultural-historical tourism.
This is an important step in the development of regions in Bulgaria, the opening of new cultural-historical sites and new jobs, stated Regional Minister Lilyana Pavlova at the signing of a Financial Agreement for Management of Funds for Financial Instruments under Operational Programme Regions in Growth 2014-2020 between the Regional Ministry and the Fund Manager of Financial Instruments in Bulgaria EAD, announced the press centre of the ministry.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Borovets Gears Up for Winter Season with Artificial Snow Preparation
- » Bulgaria and 20+ Nations in Ambitious Push to Triple Nuclear Energy by 2050
- » Bulgarian Finance Minister Reports State Budget Deficit Drop in November
- » Bulgargaz Announces Proposed 6.5% Increase in December's Natural Gas Price
- » Bulgaria: 85% of Population Reside in Owned Homes
- » Tech Industry's Resilience: Bulgaria Foresees Slower Software Sector Growth