DPS Voters Increase Bulgarian Presidential Candidate Radev's Lead to 49.6%
The independent candidate supported by BSP for President Rumen Radev receives the vote of 49.6% of the voters on the eve of the second round of elections on Sunday.
A total of 39.1% of voters will vote for GERB’s candidate Tsetska Tsacheva, showed data of Alpha Research. 11.3% of the participants of the survey stated that they will not vote.
According to the agency, electoral activity will be about 52.6% or 3.6 million people.
1,100 people participated in the survey, which was carried out on Wednesday and Thursday, reported BGNES.
Alfa Research contributes the lead gained by Radev to DPS voters who voted for Plamen Oresharski at the first round of elections. 90% of their votes will be redirected towards Radev.
80% of the people who voted for Ivaylo Kalfin and 40% of the voters who voted for Krasimir Karakachanov and Veselin Mareshki each will also support Radev.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend