Bulgaria-Romania Intersystem Gas Link Launched
Gas transmission operators Bulgartransgas EAD and Transgas C.A. – Romania have completed the construction of the intersystem gas link Bulgaria-Romania, reported BGNES.
The interconnector Bulgaria-Romania has a total length of 25 km, of which 15.4 km on Bulgarian territory, 7.5 km on Romanian territory and 2.1 underwater transit link through the Danube.
One of the requirements of the European Energy Union for the implementation of an intersystem linkage between the gas transmission systems of the countries is being fulfilled via the launch of the interconnector. The integration of the regional market for natural gas in Southeastern Europe is enhanced.
The gas link Bulgaria-Romania will contribute to the diversification of natural gas deliveries. It will guarantee constant and secure natural gas deliveries to industrial and household users in the two countries.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » TPP ContourGlobal Maritsa 3 produced over 12% of the Electricity in Bulgaria in 2022
- » Bulgaria allowed the Export to Ukraine of Petroleum Products obtained from Russian Crude Oil
- » Bulgargaz offers a Gas Price of BGN 124.35/MWh for February
- » The Construction of the Bulgarian Route of the Gas Connection with Serbia has Started
- » Construction of the Bulgaria-Serbia Gas Connection will begin on February 1
- » Bulgaria: Gas is Expected to be nearly 30% Cheaper in February, Heating and Electricity will Not Increase in price