Bulgaria-Romania Intersystem Gas Link Launched
Gas transmission operators Bulgartransgas EAD and Transgas C.A. – Romania have completed the construction of the intersystem gas link Bulgaria-Romania, reported BGNES.
The interconnector Bulgaria-Romania has a total length of 25 km, of which 15.4 km on Bulgarian territory, 7.5 km on Romanian territory and 2.1 underwater transit link through the Danube.
One of the requirements of the European Energy Union for the implementation of an intersystem linkage between the gas transmission systems of the countries is being fulfilled via the launch of the interconnector. The integration of the regional market for natural gas in Southeastern Europe is enhanced.
The gas link Bulgaria-Romania will contribute to the diversification of natural gas deliveries. It will guarantee constant and secure natural gas deliveries to industrial and household users in the two countries.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Energy Holding: BGN 50 Million Loan for Mini Maritsa Iztok
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov Arrives in Athenes Where Will Be Signed the Contract for Gas Terminal Near Alexandroupolis
- » Half of Bulgaria's Capital Sofia Without Electricity Due to an Accident
- » General Electric Co Signed Agreement Valued at Over $1.2 Billion with the Iraqi Ministry of Electricity
- » Executive Director of the Bulgarian Energy Holding Jacklen Cohen Resigns
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov Inspected the Construction of the Interconnector with Greece