3.7-Magnitude Earthquake Rocks Northern Greece
A new earthquake rocked Greece on Friday morning at about 06:30 hrs.
The secondary quake was of a 3.7-magnitude near the town of Kilkis in Northern Greece. The depth was about 10 km, reported Nova TV.
On Thursday, a 4.8- magnitude earthquake which hit Northern Greece was felt in Bulgaria as well.
- » Stoltenberg: We Look Forward to Northern Macedonia Joining NATO
- » The Early Elections in Northern Macedonia Will Be on April 12th
- » Erdogan Threatens EU to Open Borders to Refugees
- » Northern Macedonia is Expected to Receive the Green Light to Begin EU Accession Talks
- » Turkey Sells Two of Its Islands
- » Athens Blamed Ankara For the Migrant Crisis