Plovdiv to Host Annual Outsourcing Forum in Late November
An international outsourcing forum is due on 22 November, 2016 in Plovdiv, Bulgaria's second-biggest city.
The event, co-organized by consultancy services organization Industry Watch for a third year in a row, is named "Outsourcing Destination Bulgaria: Technonology, Innovation, Disruption".
It will focus on several key topics such as education for the future and industrial revolution 4.0, global trends in the outsourcing industry, and Plovdiv beyond outsourcing, alongside with its potential to become an innovative destination.
Bulgaria is third in the world outsourcing destination according to the 2015 Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) & Shared Service Location Index and according to the survey and ranking of Crushman & Wakefield, data from the Bulgarian Outsourcing Association shows. Plovdiv, which is the second-biggest destination for outsourcing, is also the first one to attract major industrial investments.
- » IIB Board of Directors in Budapest Summed up the Results of 2019: Successful Completion of Relocation to Europe, Record Growth of Loan Portfolio and Key Performance Indicators
- » 4 not so Popular Ski Runs in Bulgaria
- » The Greece-Bulgaria Intersystem Gas Connection Was Ratified
- » The United States Owes the UN $ 491 Million
- » PM Borissov: 88% of German Companies Would Invest Again in the Bulgaria
- » Wizz Air Recognized as the Best Low Cost Airline in Bulgaria and the Most Preferred Passenger Choice for the Third Consecutive Year