Plovdiv to Host Annual Outsourcing Forum in Late November
An international outsourcing forum is due on 22 November, 2016 in Plovdiv, Bulgaria's second-biggest city.
The event, co-organized by consultancy services organization Industry Watch for a third year in a row, is named "Outsourcing Destination Bulgaria: Technonology, Innovation, Disruption".
It will focus on several key topics such as education for the future and industrial revolution 4.0, global trends in the outsourcing industry, and Plovdiv beyond outsourcing, alongside with its potential to become an innovative destination.
Bulgaria is third in the world outsourcing destination according to the 2015 Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) & Shared Service Location Index and according to the survey and ranking of Crushman & Wakefield, data from the Bulgarian Outsourcing Association shows. Plovdiv, which is the second-biggest destination for outsourcing, is also the first one to attract major industrial investments.
- » PM Borisov: We have the Necessary Infrastructure and Means to Continue "Turkish Stream"
- » Boyko Borisov will Open the First Plovdiv Economic Forum
- » Prices of US Goods in Europe are Rising from Tomorrow
- » Angelkova Expects 5% Growth in Foreign Tourists
- » India Raises Import Duties for US
- » A New German Plant Opens 2000 Jobs in Bulgaria