Bulgarian Politicians Do Not Expect Serious Political Shifts After Trump's Election
The chairman of the parliamentary group of GERB Tsvetan Tsvetanov expects the USA to continue to be a strong factor in NATO. “I am convinced that he will not change drastically the course of the USA and they will remain an extremely strong factor in NATO.”
BSP’s Kristiyan Vigenin expects different relations between the USA and Russia. “Trump made certain assertions during the pre-election campaign and, if these are carried out, we will see different relations between the USA and Russia.”
DSB’s leader Radan Kanev stated that he had expected the result. “From the point of view of Bulgaria, what must worry us and what we should work towards is strengthening the relations within NATO because Mr. Trump expressed certain reservations. So all NATO member-states must show high-quality and active diplomacy, so that it is certain that NATO continues to guarantee our security.”
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria is ready for Retaliatory Measures in the event of a Schengen Veto from the Netherlands and Austria
- » Bulgaria: What Cabinet will the GERB Candidate propose? Who will enter it and what kind of Support does he expect?
- » Bulgaria: Who is the Nomination of GERB for Prime Minister?
- » Ivailo Kalfin: The Netherlands' decision is Insulting to Bulgaria
- » Ex-PM Borissov: There are 2 Options for a Government in Bulgaria – Me as PM or another but with Common Priorities
- » Stefan Yanev proposes for Bulgaria to Boycott the Netherlands