DSB Leaves Bulgaria's Reformist Bloc
Democrats for Strong Bulgaria (DSB) have left the Reformist Bloc, announced the leader of the party Radan Kanev on Wednesday.
He confirmed that a new right-wing project is in the making.
“Regarding the parliamentary group, we will provide some information later. Regarding the Reformist Bloc, we consider the agreement exhausted, so we are not even commenting on this issue. But, yes, DSB is out of the Reformist Bloc!”
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Irregular Migration Pressure on Bulgarian Borders Mounting – Interior Ministry
- » Bulgaria: Caretaker Finance Minister Reveals Rationale behind Personnel Reshuffle in Revenue Agencies
- » Bulgaria’s Ultra-Nationalist Parties Mull Running for July General Election Together
- » Bulgarian Customs Agency Has New Executive Director
- » Bulgaria: Caretaker Government Appoints New CEO of National Revenue Agency
- » Supreme Judicial Council Adopts Declaration against Closure of Specialized Courts