DSB Leaves Bulgaria's Reformist Bloc
Democrats for Strong Bulgaria (DSB) have left the Reformist Bloc, announced the leader of the party Radan Kanev on Wednesday.
He confirmed that a new right-wing project is in the making.
“Regarding the parliamentary group, we will provide some information later. Regarding the Reformist Bloc, we consider the agreement exhausted, so we are not even commenting on this issue. But, yes, DSB is out of the Reformist Bloc!”
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend